This position is a 20 hour position working with individuals referred by the Department of Developmental Disabilities.
· To provide individual CBT/DBT informed therapy to individuals residing in cities and towns within Northern Worcester, Worcester and Southern Worcester counties.
· To provide DBT informed Skills Training Groups
· To provide on-call coaching to program participants.
· To train program participants staff/family/supporters in various CBT/DBT informed skills & strategies.
· To actively participate in teams in regard to the clinical needs of participants using the PBS model in concert with other evidence based practices.
· To actively consult to teams in regard the clinical needs of participants using the PBS
model in concert with other evidence based practices
· To participate in consultation with the agency’s evidenced based practice directors.
· To embrace the tenants of Positive Behavioral Supports.
· To assist in the development and implementation of PBS support plans for individuals supported by the Bridge and other agencies funded by DDS.
· To provide additional clinical services in the absence of an agency clinician.
· To attend team meetings with support team including DDS and outside agencies.
· To lead any other agency groups as deemed necessary.
· To maintain communication and collaborate treatment with case managers
· To maintain communication with other non-Bridge team members including participants
psychiatrists, therapists, day program staff, etc.
· To participate as a member Bridge Clinical Consultation Teams.
· To assist in providing trainings agency-wide as needed.
· To complete therapy notes on individual and skills training groups.
· To complete any other duties that would fall under a typical therapist job description.
· To maintain a confidential file for each program participant adherent to the file checklist at all times.
· To actively participate in supervision as scheduled.
· To attend and participate in scheduled staff and individual meetings.
· To participate in required in-service training maintaining annual hours required.
· To maintain required certifications.
· To assist in the development and accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the program QI plan.
· To provide clinical coverage at other agency sites when not needed at primary site.
· To perform other essential functions specific to the program.
· Program Specific Function Page must be attached to complete this job description.
Master’s Degree required plus a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience with population. On-call rotation coverage required.
21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.