To provide maintenance to the general facility operations of multiple residences and offices, including conducting preventative maintenance inspections at each site when on site.
Responsibilities may also include:
- To perform maintenance duties, including but not limited to, painting, flooring, appliance installation/removal/repair, plumbing, light electrical, heating, air conditioning, landscaping, furniture removal and plowing.
- To participate in maintaining residences in a way appropriate for people’s homes.
- To assist in construction projects, remodels, and other special projects as assigned or directed.
- To report health and/or safety concerns immediately to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- To keep all company vehicles and equipment operating safely and efficiently.
- To ensure facilities and work sites are maintained in a safe manner.
- To ensure safety of work space prior, during, and after implementation of repair project.
- To ensure safety of tools and supplies at all times, as well as to train, and coordinate training, in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques.
- To complete repair and maintenance projects as assigned and report status of each project to the Maintenance Supervisor as directed.
- All other duties as assigned or directed.
Physical Demands & Working Environment:
- Work is performed in an indoor and outdoor environment; travel from site to site; exposure to noise, dust, grease, smoke, fumes, noxious odors, gases, mechanical and electrical hazards, and all types of weather and temperature conditions.
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to walk, stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time; to frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and make repetitive hand movement in the performance of daily duties; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate to heavy amounts of weight; to operate assigned equipment and vehicles; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
- To see and hear within the normal ranges with or without correction.