The Bridge is a human service agency that provides counseling services to people facing challenges. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we advocate for individuals to become full partners in the experience of lifelong learning, meaningful relationships, productive work, and community living.
Masters Degree in relevant field strongly preferred, BA degree in related field required, plus 2 years relevant experience. Person will have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understanding of division service and/or treatment models
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
· Ability to use at a level of excellence Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel;
· Ability to develop collaborative professional relationships with program staff, management and organization leadership.
· Ability to help others to gain the skills and confidence to address any issues and problems they face;
· Conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change;
· Ability to work in partnership with other team members or other service providers; and
· To respect all individuals regardless of their gender, disabilities, abilities, sexual orientation, culture, religion or ethnicity.