The Bridge of Central Massachusetts

  • Now Hiring Child, Adolescent and Young Adult Residential Counselors

    Job Locations US-MA-Worcester
    # of Openings
  • Overview

    Building on more than 40 years of experience, we advocate for individuals to become full partners in the experience of lifelong learning, meaningful relationships, productive work, and community living.Our agency is currently looking for creative, caring and driven applicants to work in our Child, 
    Adolescent, and Young Adult residential programs.  These  programs support youth, adolescents, and young adults with mental illness, and behavioral difficulties. All levels of positions are currently open and shifts include day shifts, second shifts, overnight shifts and split/mixed shifts. Relief positions are available as well. 


    Our agency provides excellent supervision (both individual and group), as well as various trainings in which to obtain CEU’s, and opportunities for advancement. Our agency is an eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program and provides tuition reimbursement for continuing education. 


    • Residential Counselors provide support, guidance, advocacy, case management, and empowerment to the children, adolescents and young adultsserved in a community residential settings. 
    • Senior residential counselors are responsible for organizing and supervising all scheduled shift activities, supervising staff on shift, maintaining a caseload, and having on-call responsibilities.
    • Supported Housing Counselors act as Community Case Managers, who are responsible for providing support services, transportation of individuals, medication administration, and service documentation as required. Supported Housing Counselors also provide crisis counseling to all individuals as needed and maintain an assigned caseload



    • Bachelor’s degree in a Social Services/Human Services related field preferred.
    • Experience working with population served in programs.
    • Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
    • Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Word.
    • First Aid, CPR, and MAP (Medication Administration Program) certified or certifiable.


    Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
    Share on your newsfeed